CARING FOR YOUR FALSE LASHES WITHOUT SPENDING A SINGLE EXTRA PENCE.
Tee's lashes can be used for up to 25 times or more if used appropriately. We cater for all your need that is why we have provided some simple steps to cleaning your false lashes after use with the following tools: tweezers, 4 round cotton pads, cotton swabs (Q-Tips) and an oil-free makeup remover.
- gently take off the lashes after use
- pull off the dried glue on the lashes band using you’re a tweezers
- apply the oil-free makeup remover on two cotton pads.
- place the worn lashes on one of the wet pad whilst using the second wet pad to cover it
- leave for 30 seconds to soak up any dirt.
- place on the opposite side of the wet pad,
- wipe up any residue off the lash using one side of the cleanser-soaked cotton swab
- repeat the process with the other eyelash.